This policy describes how Casablanca will process your data (whether personal or not), but may not cover all possible data processing scenarios. The information about the collection of product or service specific data may be explained to you by Casablanca in the supplementary policy or in the notice provided when the data is collected, and the collection purpose, scope and use method of the corresponding information may be provided to you by Casablanca, who will collect and use it with your express consent.
This policy mainly explains to you:
1、How we collect and use your personal data.
3、How we disclose and share your personal data.
4、How to access or modify your personal data.
5、Protection of personal information of minors.
6、How we retain and protect your personal data.
7、Third party providers and their services.
8、How to contact us.
9、How to update this policy.
1、How we collect and use your personal data.
Personal data refers to information that can determine personal identity when used alone or in combination with other information. Such data will be directly submitted to us by you when you use our website, products or services and interact with us, for example:
1. the information you fill in and submit when you register as a member and use the relevant services provided by Casablanca Home or other platform parties, such as your name, gender, date of birth, ID number, telephone number, email address, address, avatar, nickname, location and other relevant information.
2. when you choose purchase, delivery, installation, maintenance and other services, we may ask your name, contact information, shipping address, billing address and bank card information to process your order.
3. when you download or use the client software, Casablanca Home may read the information related to your device, including but not limited to the hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version and the settings of the device used to access the service.
4. when you use Casablanca Home IOT devices, Casablanca Home may read your usage without notice, including but not limited to device model, device operation status, device function usage frequency, log information of IOT devices, measurement data uploaded by devices or other usage information. Some devices may have built-in cameras to capture device usage, ambient temperature Environmental humidity, physical signs, etc.
5. location information (only applicable to specific services / functions): when you download or use the client software and use Casablanca Home IOT device, Casablanca Home may read various information related to your location, such as the GPS signal of the device or the relevant information of the nearby WiFi access point and mobile signal transmission tower, country code, city code, mobile network code, cell ID Longitude and latitude information and language settings, which may be transmitted to us when you use some services.
6. device permission call description.
The following device permissions may be triggered when you use the services provided by Casablanca. To enable you to better manage your information, we will synchronously inform you of the purpose of the permission when applying for permission during the product use process, and the impact on your use of the service if you do not open the permission. Please check carefully. Before using specific functions, you can choose whether to authorize the following permissions. At the same time, you can change the authorization status by yourself at any time through the device permission setting page.
The following are the details of relevant functions and call permissions, which are listed for your reference:
(1) Reading and writing external storage space (Android version, IOS version): used to read and write photos and files on the device in functions such as scanning and user feedback.
(2) Location permission (Android, IOS versions): used to scan the list of nearby WLAN, search for nearby Bluetooth devices and other functions.
(3) Camera permission (Android, IOS version): used to scan QR code for device installation, account login and other functions.
(4) Read phone permission (Android, IOS versions): used to generate device ID locally on the client and quickly contact after-sales phone and other functions.
(5) Enable WLAN permission (Android, IOS versions): when connecting devices quickly, connect the WiFi sent by the device for device communication.
(6) NFC permission (Android, IOS versions): used to connect the device NFC for device communication when connecting the device quickly.
Where permitted by law, we will also obtain relevant data from public and commercial third-party sources, such as purchasing statistical data from other companies and obtaining order data from third-party e-commerce platforms to support our services. The questionnaire reply information you sent us when you participated in the questionnaire survey The information we collect when participating in the user experience program and when you interact with us and with Casablanca Home partners. The data we collect depends on the way you interact with Casablanca Home, including the website you visit or the products and services you use, such as name, gender, company name, position, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number and password), photos, certificate information, etc.
For different products of Casablanca Home, we will collect all kinds of information. For example, when using AI ecological pillow, we will collect your physical sign information, including but not limited to sleep duration, sleep habits, heart rate, respiratory rate, sleep duration, body movement times, etc. In some cases, you may choose not to provide personal data to Casablanca Home, but if you choose not to provide it, Casablanca Home may not be able to provide you with relevant products or services, nor respond to or solve the problems you encounter.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. create an account, and use the personal information collected when creating an account through a website or mobile device to establish a user's personal account and data page.
2. when you use an IOT device, you may collect your environment and sleep data. The purpose of collecting such information is to facilitate you to view the working status, detection data and historical usage statistics of the device. At the same time, you can display the data records and calculation results and provide improvement suggestions to you on the app or device, so as to obtain a more comprehensive experience.
3. fulfill your transaction or service request. When you use Casablanca Home's customer service phone, wechat official account and other self-service platforms to request Casablanca Home to provide you with product installation, maintenance and consulting services, you need to provide us with your name, address, contact information, products to be installed or repaired and other information according to your different demands, so that Casablanca Home can provide you with the required services in time.
4. activate or verify products or services, control and use equipment. You need to use the app to log in to your account to control some of your devices, and complete the network distribution and binding processes of the devices normally. After these processes are completed, you can control the equipment remotely or in the LAN through the app. Some equipment can only be used after being activated. The activation process requires the use of relevant equipment information, including MAC address, machine code, WiFi password, etc. If the activation fails, we may read the relevant device information and log information to evaluate the reason for the activation failure. At the same time, you may need to use user name / password and other information to control your networked devices.
5. provide location-based services. When using some services, we or a third-party service provider may use location information to provide you with the correct version of the service, and provide an accurate location to enable you to obtain the best possible user experience.
6. send you information about products and services that you may be interested in, including but not limited to inviting you to participate in Casablanca Home activities (such as promotional activities), market surveys or satisfaction surveys, or send you marketing information. If you participate in lottery, competitions or similar promotional activities, we will use the information you provide to manage such activities, such as winning a prize, You may desensitize your mobile phone number or nickname to write it into the winning list and publish it. If the event is jointly promoted by us and a third party, we may share with them the personal information (number of users participating in the event, list of winners, contact information of winners) necessary for the completion of the event, so that the third party can timely distribute prizes to you or provide services for you.
7. send you important notifications, such as notifications of operating system or application updates and installation.
8. provide you with personalized user experience and personalized content, such as obtaining additional product after-sales service.
9. allow you to use third-party functions. Some of the functions of our products are operated by third-party service providers. Therefore, we need to share your information with third parties so that you can experience the complete function.
10. collect user feedback. The feedback you provide can help improve our services, device functions, etc. In order to track the feedback you choose to provide, you may be contacted with the personal information you provide and records may be kept.
11. carry out internal audit, data analysis and research to improve our products and services.
12. analyze business operation efficiency and measure market share.
13. synchronize, share and store the data you upload or download and the data required to perform the upload and download.
14. comply with and implement applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards or our policies.
Casablanca Home may also collect and use non identifying data. Non identifying data refers to data that cannot be used to determine personal identity. For example, Casablanca Home will collect summarized statistical data, such as website visits, frequency of use of IOT device functions, etc. Casablanca collects this data to understand how users use their websites, products and services. With this, Casablanca Home can improve its service and better meet the needs of customers. Casablanca Home may, at its discretion, collect, use, process, transfer or disclose non identifiable data for other purposes. We will try our best to isolate your personal data and unidentifiable data and use them separately. If personal data is mixed with non identifying data, it will still be treated as personal data processing.
When Casablanca Home processes your personal data, we will comply with the requirements of applicable laws and process it based on appropriate legitimacy, including:
1. process your personal data for the performance of the contract when responding to your transaction or service request;
2. process your personal data based on your consent;
3. when we contact you, conduct marketing or market research, and process your personal data for the purpose of improving our products and services, implementing and improving our loss prevention and anti fraud plans, we will be based on our or the legitimate interests of a third party.
4. we may also process your personal data based on compliance with and enforcement of legal obligations.
To ensure the normal operation of the website, we sometimes store small data files called cookies on computers or mobile devices. A cookie is a plain text file stored on a computer or mobile device by a network server. The contents of a cookie can only be retrieved or read by the server that created it. Each cookie is unique to your web browser or mobile application. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as user preferences or goods in shopping baskets.
Casablanca Home enables cookies for the same purpose as most websites or Internet service providers, that is, to improve the user experience. With cookies, websites can remember a user's single visit (using session cookies) or multiple visits (using persistent cookies). Cookies enable websites to save settings such as language, font size, and other browsing preferences for computers or mobile devices. This means that users do not have to reconfigure their preferences on each visit.
2. mobile analysis software
In the app, we use mobile analysis software to better understand the functions of our app in your mobile phone. This software may record the following information, such as the frequency of your use of the application, events within the application, cumulative usage, performance data, and the location of the application crash.
In order to ensure the stable operation and function realization of our client, so that you can use and enjoy more services and functions, our application will embed the SDK of authorized partners or other similar applications. Click to view the SDK details of our authorized partners.
3、 How we disclose and share your personal data
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential and will only be shared with data recipients in the categories listed below. In addition, we will only share your information with third parties other than the following with your consent, and you will have the option to allow us to share your information.
1. Casablanca Home affiliated company. In order for us to provide services to you, recommend information that you may be interested in or protect the personal and property safety of Casablanca Home or other users or the public from infringement, your personal information may be shared among Casablanca Home's affiliates. We will only share the necessary personal information. If we share your personal sensitive information or our affiliated companies change the purpose of using and processing your personal information, we will ask for your authorization and consent again.
2. third party service providers and affiliates. We may make disclosures to third-party service providers and affiliates listed below in this section. In all cases described in this section, Casablanca will only share your personal information according to your authorization. In any case described below, when Casablanca Home shares your personal information with a third-party service provider, Casablanca Home will stipulate the practices and obligations of the third party through the contract and comply with the applicable local data protection laws. Casablanca Home will guarantee that the third-party service providers comply with the privacy standards applicable to them in your jurisdiction through the contract.
At present, our third-party service providers include the following two types:
1) Analyze the service provider of the service category. Unless we get your permission, we will not share your personal identity information (referring to the information that can identify you, such as name or email, through which you can be contacted or identified) with partners providing advertising and analysis services. We will provide these partners with information about advertising coverage, click through rate and effectiveness, but not your personally identifiable information, or we will summarize this information so that it will not identify you personally) to help them understand their audience or customers.
2) Suppliers, service providers and other partners. We send information to suppliers, service providers and other partners who support our business worldwide. Such support includes providing technology infrastructure services, analyzing the use of our services, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and services, providing customer services, providing product functions, facilitating payment, or conducting academic research and research.
We guarantee to share and provide you with the necessary personal information only for legitimate, legal, necessary, specific and clear purposes. If we share your personal information with these third parties, we will adopt encryption and other means to ensure your information security. For companies and organizations with which we share personal information, we will reasonably review their data security environment, sign strict data processing and other agreements with them, and require third parties to take adequate protection measures for your information and strictly comply with relevant laws, regulations and regulatory requirements. You should understand that our authorization includes sub processors for third-party service providers.
3. information that does not require consent
We may share anonymous information with third parties in the form of summary for commercial purposes; We may share with them general usage trends for our services, such as the number of customers in a specific population who purchase certain products or engage in certain transactions.
According to relevant laws and regulations, we can share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information without your authorization and consent in the following cases: related to national security and national defense security; Related to public safety, public health and major public interests; Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments; For the purpose of protecting your or other individual's life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent; Your personal information disclosed to the public by yourself; Personal information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels; Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding and handling the faults of the products or services; Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
According to the law, sharing and transferring the personal information that has been de identified, and ensuring that the data receiver cannot recover and re identify the subject of the personal information, does not belong to the external sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information, and the storage and processing of such data will not need to be notified to you and obtain your consent.
If you do not agree that we provide your personal information to a third party in accordance with the above terms, please stop using our services immediately.
4、 How to access or modify your personal data
You should ensure that all personal data submitted is accurate. Casablanca Home will try its best to maintain the accuracy and integrity of personal data and update these data in a timely manner. Where required by applicable law, you may:
1. have the right to access the specific personal data about you held by us;
2. ask us to update or correct your inaccurate personal data;
3. refuse or restrict our use of your personal data;
4. ask us to delete your personal data or voluntarily cancel your account.
If you want to exercise relevant rights, please use this email firstname.lastname@example.org online feedback to us. To ensure security, we may ask you to verify your identity (such as asking you to provide a written request or other means) before processing your request. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that these requests are deceptive, unenforceable or harmful to the privacy of others, we will refuse to process the requests.
After you or we assist you in deleting relevant information, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately due to the restrictions of applicable laws and security technologies. We will securely store your personal information and restrict any further processing until the backup can be cleared or anonymous.
Before deleting your personal data or canceling your account, please back up and properly keep your account information and other relevant data, and properly keep the transaction vouchers, bills and other materials of products and services, so as to avoid being unable to enjoy relevant after-sales services or needing to pay additional fees. After the personal data is deleted or the account is cancelled, you may not continue to use our services, and you will not be able to retrieve any content or information in and related to the account.
After you cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, and according to your requirements, unless otherwise stipulated by law, we will delete your personal information within 15 working days.
When required by applicable laws, when Casablanca Home processes your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time. However, the revocation of consent will not affect the legality and effectiveness of our processing of your personal data based on your consent before revocation, nor will it affect our processing of your personal data based on other appropriate legitimacy.
5、Protection of personal information of minors
Casablanca Home provides products and services mainly for adults. If you are a minor under the age of 16, before using our products and / or services, you should read this guide with your guardian, and ensure that you have obtained the consent of your guardian before using our services and provide us with your information. We will focus on protecting the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
If your guardian does not agree that you use our services or provide us with information in accordance with these guidelines, please immediately terminate your use of our services and notify us in a timely manner.
In the case of collecting personal information of minors with the consent of parents or legal guardians, we will only use or publicly disclose this information if permitted by law, expressly agreed by parents or guardians or necessary to protect minors.
If you are the guardian of a minor, if you have any questions about the use of our services or the user information provided to us by the minor under your supervision, please contact us in time. We will protect the confidentiality and security of minor user information in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations and the provisions of this guide. If we find that we have collected the personal information of minors without the prior consent of verifiable parents or legal guardians, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
6、How we retain and protect your personal data
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate in the people's Republic of China will be stored in the people's Republic of China.
Casablanca attaches importance to the security of personal data. We will retain your personal data for the period required for the purposes stated in this policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law. The storage period of data may be different based on different scenarios and different products and services.
Casablanca Home will not be liable for any security omission caused by a third party accessing your personal information due to your failure to maintain the privacy of your personal information. Notwithstanding the above provisions, if any other user of the Internet uses your account without authorization or any other security vulnerability occurs, you should immediately notify us. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
7、Third party providers and their services
To ensure a smooth browsing experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties (hereinafter referred to as "third parties") outside Casablanca and its partners. Casablanca has no control over such third parties. You can choose whether to access links, content, products and services provided by third parties.
Casablanca Home cannot control the privacy and data protection policies of third parties, and such third parties are not bound by this policy. Before submitting personal information to third parties, please refer to the privacy protection policies of these third parties.
8、How to contact us
Address: Casablanca Home Industrial Park, Xingju East Road, Shuikou Town, Huicheng District, Huizhou City, Guangdong Province
To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. Generally, we will reply within 15 days. If you are not satisfied with our reply, especially our personal information processing behavior has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit to the court with jurisdiction in the defendant's domicile.
9、How to update this policy
Casablanca Home (Huizhou) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the company") provides information and products in accordance with the following terms and conditions. You may also be referred to as "the user" in this agreement. The following terms and conditions will constitute the entire agreement between you and the company on your use of the content provided (hereinafter referred to as "the agreement").
The company provides you with services including but not limited to smart home (hereinafter referred to as "the service"). Relevant regulations formulated by the company for this service, as well as relevant service agreements and rules formulated by the company for account use and management services. Please read all the contents of this Agreement carefully before using this service, especially the clauses that exempt and restrict the company's responsibilities or restrict the rights of users. If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact the company（ email@example.com). By using this service, you have read and fully agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. Minors should be accompanied by their guardian to read this service agreement and express their consent before accepting this service agreement. The guardian shall strengthen the supervision and protection of minors. If the interests of minors or the interests of the company are damaged due to their failure to perform their guardianship responsibilities carefully, the guardian shall bear the responsibility.
1. The company and its affiliated companies (affiliated enterprises refer to the company legal persons that have direct or indirect control and controlled relationship with the company in the form of equity or agreement arrangement, and have a significant impact on the company's operation) enjoy and retain the complete and indivisible ownership and / or intellectual property rights of the following contents:
(1) Software, technology, program, code, user interface, etc. related to the service;
(2) Trademarks and graphic marks related to this service.
2. The monitoring and services, words, software, pictures, charts, etc. involved in the services provided by the company are protected by relevant intellectual property laws and other relevant laws. Without the authorization of the company or other relevant obligees, users shall not copy, use, modify, extract, translate, distribute, and third parties shall not use in any way without the written permission of the company and / or its relevant obligees.
Limitation of liability
1. The services provided by the company to users are provided in accordance with the "status quo". The company hereby expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty for the services, including but not limited to the applicability, accuracy, timeliness and sustainability of the services.
2. The user understands and agrees to bear the risk of using the service, and the user shall comply with the relevant provisions of Chinese laws when using the service. The company will not bear any liability for any damage and consequences caused by the user's behavior except as expressly provided by law.
3. In any case, the company shall not be liable for any loss caused to users due to network connection failure, communication lines, third-party websites, computer hardware and other reasons, except as expressly provided by law.
User code of conduct
1. Users shall abide by laws and regulations when using the service, and shall not use the service to engage in illegal acts, including but not limited to:
(1) Publish, transmit, disseminate and store any content that endangers national security and unity, undermines social stability, violates public order and good customs, insults, slanders, obscenities, violence and any content that violates national laws and regulations;
(2) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating and storing contents that infringe upon the intellectual property rights, trade secrets and other legitimate rights of others;
(3) Maliciously fabricating facts and concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others;
(4) Release, transmit and disseminate advertising information and garbage information;
(5) Other acts prohibited by laws and regulations.
2. The user shall not use the service to conduct any act that damages the rights, interests and goodwill of the company and its affiliated enterprises, or other legitimate rights of the user.
3. Users shall not engage in the production, use and dissemination of "private servers", "plug-ins" and other acts that infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of the company based on this service. In case of any violation, the company will deal with it in accordance with the current laws and regulations of China and the relevant provisions of the company.
4. Users shall not engage in any behavior that damages other users, the company or the Internet security by taking advantage of the company's platform system vulnerabilities.
Casablanca Home (Huizhou) Co., Ltd
Address: Casablanca Home Industrial Park, Xingju East Road, Shuikou Town, Huicheng District, Huizhou City, Guangdong Province
Effective date of update: April 22, 2022